Made Possible in Lehigh Valley aims to tell the world about all of the amazing things that are possible here so we can enhance Lehigh Valley’s image as a desirable place to visit, work, learn and live.
We need your help to tell the broader Lehigh Valley story, so we’ve created marketing products that you can use for free on your sites with sample messages to share about the region. Join us in telling the world about the impressive institutions, innovative companies, exciting attractions, welcoming downtowns and supportive community here. Together, we will shape what is made possible tomorrow.
Jump ahead to:
- Learn how you can get involved
- Quick facts and sample social media posts to share while using #lvmadepossible
- Contact us for additional inspiration
How can your business get involved?
- Embed the Made Possible in Lehigh Valley videos on your website. We have three versions available for you to use: 30 seconds, 60 seconds, and 120 seconds.
- Include the Made Possible logo and link to lehighvalleymadepossible.com from your website.
- Share the Made Possible in Lehigh Valley guide with your prospects, team, recruiters, and future employees.
- Follow @lvmadepossible on Instagram and share your stories using #lvmadepossible across your social media networks. See the hashtag threads on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
For assistance, embed codes, or to request campaign materials, please email Mike Keller, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick facts about living and working in Lehigh Valley.
Below are a few ideas for sample social media posts that we encourage you to include in your messaging. Realtors, share a picture of your best listing with a stat while using the hashtag #lvmadepossible in your post. Employers, share a unique fact about your company and the value you bring to your customers. Click here for additional facts and tourism highlights from Discover Lehigh Valley .
- Lehigh Valley is a Top 10 Market in the U.S. for millennial homebuyers (Realtor.com Q3 2019)
- Lehigh Valley was rated as the best performing market in the country for improved year-over-year homebuying affordability in the last 12 months (Realtor.com Q3 2019)
- Looking for your next home? Lehigh Valley is a Top 10 Market for millennial home buyers & surprisingly affordable. See what you can save at http://lehighvalley.org/cost
- Compare cost of living in your city to Lehigh Valley with the cost of living calculator at lehighvalley.org/cost.
- Spend more time living and less time commuting. The average commute in Lehigh Valley is just 26 minutes
- Annual income needed to buy a median-priced home in Lehigh Valley is $50,000
- Average monthly rent for a 2-bedroom apartment in Lehigh Valley is $1,297
- Lehigh Valley contains more than 330 miles of land and water trails for residents and visitors to enjoy. Find your trail at thelinktrails.com
- More than 28,000 new jobs were created in Lehigh Valley in the last five years
- There are more than 50,000 students enrolled in Lehigh Valley’s colleges and universities
Geographic specific cost comparisons
- Lehigh Valley is surprisingly affordable. Compare cost of living in your city to Lehigh Valley with the cost of living calculator at lehighvalley.org/cost
- Lehigh Valley is 19% more affordable that Central New Jersey
- Lehigh Valley is 20% more affordable that Northern New Jersey
- Lehigh Valley is 44% more affordable that Boston
- Lehigh Valley is 53% more affordable that Washington, D.C.
- Lehigh Valley is 73% more affordable that Brooklyn
- Lehigh Valley is 128% more affordable that Manhattan